Self-service Application for Macao SAR Passport
- Possessing a Macao SAR Permanent Resident Identity Card;
- 1.5 meters or above in height;
- Chinese national.
Please note that:
- Applicants can use the self-service kiosks to submit a first-time application for Macao SAR Passport or renew the Macao SAR Passport as early as 9 months before it expires or after its expiry.
- Applicants may choose to use the live-captured photo or submit one photo taken at the photography studio within the last 6 months as the passport photo (Photograph Specifications).
- The underage applicant and their parents or guardian must be present when lodging the application.
- Please click here for the location of kiosks.
The self-service kiosks are not applicable to applicants under the following conditions. They are required to obtain a number tag and lodge their applications at service counters:
- The Macao SAR Resident Identity Card expired. (except the identity card is being renewed);
- Apply on behalf of others;
- An interdicted or quasi-interdicted person;
- Application for travel document due to loss or damage of document;
- The parent or guardian of the underage applicant does not hold a Macao SAR Resident Identity Card.
Union Pay “QuickPass” and Macau Pass are accepted for payment.
Demonstration Video (minors)
Last Updated: 05/11/2020