Macao Public Security Police Force (PSP) 24-Hour Emergency Hotline
Macao residents travelling abroad can call the 24-hour emergency hotline of the Macao Public Security Police Force (telephone: (853)28573333; fax: (853)28780826) for assistance overseas if there is any doubt about the authenticity of their Macao SAR travel document, or if they are detained for investigation and cannot contact the local embassy or consulate of the People’s Republic of China for assistance. In case of emergency, Macao residents can also call the Call Center for Global Consular Protection and Services of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at 008610-12308 for help.
Persons seeking help should provide the following information:
1. Specify the situation;
2. Full name in Chinese and Portuguese;
3. Number of Macao Resident Identity Card (BIR);
4. Type and number of the travel document in hand;
5. Personal contact number;
6. Current location (e.g. name of the country, city or port of entry or exit);
7. Contact number of family or friends in Macao;
8. Name and contact number of the local officer who are in charge of the case at the port of entry or exit.
* Macao residents can also contact the Identification Services Bureau for help during office hours.
During office hours, Macao residents can call the Identification Services Bureau at (853) 28370777 for assistance. The Identification Services Bureau will follow up the case as early as possible after receiving the call for help.